The MeranCard can be obtained from 26th March to 30th June and from 15th october to 07th november and it is included in the room price. The Card is valid for the entire stay. Should you stay for longer than one week, you are entitled to another MeranCard.
What is the MeranCard?
The MeranCard includes a number of Services:
- Free use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol
- Free rides on selected cars in South Tyrol, which include the cable cars to Renon/Ritten, San Genesio/Jenesien, Maranza/Meransen, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran as well as the narrow-gauge railway on the Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendel Mountain. Private cable cars are not included.
- One-time entrance to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol
- 10% discount on bike and ski rentals at “Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations
- Exclusive GuestCard Advantages and offers
Museums, cable cars, sports and leisure parks in Merano and environs offer special reductions to GuestCard owners, and the possibility of exploring the region to its full with all the variety and charm.
You get the GuestCard at the arrive in the Hotel Garni Bühlerhof. The card is free and valid for your complete stay from the 1st July to 14th october 2020.